Is Zoom right for your law practice?
Does it satisfy privacy concerns?
Can Wills be witnessed virtually?
What is DocuSign?
How to swear affidavits virtually?
Register for this web class for these answers and more!
COVID-19 has caused Nova Scotia lawyers to dramatically change how we practice. The Canadian Rights and Freedoms Centre has brought in two Wills & Estate lawyers to discuss various issues surrounding estate planning with virtual tools.
This webinar will cover:
- How to sign affidavits during COVID-19
- Is Zoom appropriate for confidential attorney-client meetings?
- Assessing capacity and duress remotely
- How to sign Wills virtually and minimize the risks of non-compliance
Plus Free Resources:
- Retainer agreement for Wills with additional clauses specifically for witnessing documents through video conferencing
- The new mandatory Affidavit Certificate
- Template closing letter to include with virtually executed estate documents
- Q&A – questions submitted via email prior and during the event
Early bird pricing will expire soon!
This webinar is a fundraiser for the Canadian Rights and Freedoms Centre
Mark Taylor from MakeYourMarkToday.ca for the Canadian Rights and Freedoms Centre.
Lisa Teryl from Teryl Scott Lawyers Inc.
Kristen O’Keefe from O’Keefe Law