We Do It Differently
Our employment mediators understand workplaces and their complexity. We have spent more than 25 years working closely with employees and employers to improve workplace cultures. An important part of this work is mediating conflicts.
As a result, we are leaders in the field and offer:
- Evaluations of workplace human rights complaints with suggested solutions
- A de-escalation of conflict in order to expedite resolution
- Flat fees, no retainer required!
Our Services In Workplace Mediation
Our workplace mediators help develop a sense of empathy throughout the mediation process by fully exploring the legal, financial and emotional consequences for the parties. The mediation process is designed to repair harm and support the repair of relationships.
Workplace Mediation FAQs
- Three-week mediations are designed for conflicts typically between employees which are not related to the structure of the organization (i.e., not systemic issues). The mediator works with the immediate supervisor to resolve their employees’ conflict. This program is provided on a flat fee basis.
- Five-week mediations are designed for long-term conflicts which are not related to the structure of the organization (i.e., not systemic issues). The mediator works with the decision maker to resolve the conflict. This program is provided on a flat fee basis.
- Systemic workplace conflict/ poisoned workplace meditations may have a larger number of parties or multiple issues involved. This service is provided on an hourly basis.
Respectful, thorough and professional...answered all questions at length and provided a comfortable, 'safe' environment to do so!
Wonderful service from a very caring lawyer!
Truly incredible working with them! Strongly recommended!